CAUCUS AND REGULAR MEETINGS – are held at the South Monmouth Regional Sewerage Authority’s Administration Building, 1235 18th Avenue, Belmar, New Jersey, on the second Thursday of each month, at 6:00 p.m. prevailing time.
The public will be allowed to participate in the Caucus and Regular Public Meetings. Action will only be taken at the Regular Meetings of the South Monmouth Regional Sewerage Authority. A portion of the Caucus Meeting may be closed to the public in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meeting Act.
The following items are scheduled for discussion:
- Executive Director’s Report
- Attorney’s Report
- Public Portion
- Commissioners Comments
In addition, the Board of Commissioners may take action on the following business items:
- Treasurer Report
- Approval & Payment of Bill List
- Approval of Previous Month’s Meeting Minutes
- Adoption of the 2023 Annual Budget and Capital Budget/Program
- Any other business that may come before the Board of Commissioners
While every effort is made to keep this page current, be advised these items may be modified or amended as necessary prior to the start of the meetings.