SMRSA 2021-2022 Meeting Schedule
At the Regular Meeting of the South Monmouth Regional Sewerage Authority, on February 11, 2021, the Commissioners approved by Resolution, the meeting dates, and platform for 2021 and 2022 in accordance with the Open Public Meeting Act. The resolution has been posted on the Authority’s website and mailed to the clerks of our member municipalities and is available for public inspection at the SMRSA Administrative Office.
SMRSA CAUCUS AND REGULAR MEETING DATES FOR 2021-2022
Thursday March 11, 2021 Thursday September 9, 2021
Thursday April 8, 2021 Thursday October 14, 2021
Thursday May 13, 2021 Thursday November 11, 2021
Thursday June 10, 2021 Thursday December 9, 2021
Thursday July 8, 2021 Thursday January 13, 2022
Thursday August 12, 2021 Thursday February 10, 2022
CAUCUS MEETINGS – will be held utilizing the ‘Go To Meeting’ Platform on the second Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m. prevailing time, commencing March 11, 2021, and expiring February 10, 2022.
REGULAR MEETINGS – will be held utilizing the ‘Go To Meeting’ Platform on the second Thursday of each month immediately after the Caucus Meeting commencing March 11, 2021, and expiring February 10, 2022.
The public may join the meeting utilizing a computer, tablet, or smartphone, as there will be no in-person public attendance at this meeting. To join the meeting by computer, tablet or smartphone use the following web address:
To join the meeting by phone, dial one of the following two numbers:
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 309 2073
– One-touch: tel:+18773092073,,205829141#
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
– One-touch: tel:+16467493129,,205829141#
Access Code: 205-829-141
The above Access Numbers and Codes will be used for all Regularly Scheduled Caucus and Regular Meetings commencing March 11, 2021, and expiring February 10, 2022.
Meeting Guidelines and Participation Rules:
- Members of the public are encouraged to join the meeting prior to its start time.
- Members who arrive early will be placed in a ‘meeting room’ until the meeting starts. Members of the public will join muted and must remain muted until they are acknowledged during the public comment portion of the hearing. Only the meeting organizer will ‘unmute/mute’ a participant and/or attendee.
- Public comments can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and time before or during the ‘Go To’ meeting.
The meeting agenda will be posted on the Authority’s website and paper copies will be available outside the Authority’s Administration building after 12:00 PM the day of the meeting.
Ryan R. Krause, P.E., C.M.E.